What's written here are my own thoughts. If you disagree with it, be professional and click the red X on the top right hand side. Please don't spam my C-box with vulgarities.
Sunday, February 21, 2010 @ 22:29
*
Day by day, I'm finally learning which of my friends are really friends for the friendship, not any other ulterior motive, whatever the heck it may be. Sure I'll lose lots of friends, not that I have that many to begin with... But then, at the end of the day, those that remain are those that you can call your true friends.
I'm in constant pain. My dentist tighten my damn braces and evidently, there's a crooked tooth. Crooked tooth plus tighten= ouch. But then, pain is good isn't it? Pain is what seperates the truth from the dream. In a dream, if you're killed or anything that is too painful, you'll wake up and that's it. So pain is good.
And I'm working morning shift tomorrow again... 6am wake up time... I should go now, it's 1230.
And Rachel, my dear................. Cousin, best of luck for your test.