<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/35583337?origin\x3dhttp://subjectivityisthekey.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
What's written here are my own thoughts. If you disagree with it, be professional and click the red X on the top right hand side. Please don't spam my C-box with vulgarities.
Friday, March 12, 2010 @ 01:57
*
I cannot sleep, which is honestly no surprise... Considering what I've been true the whole week... Too many things are on my mind... Foremost and utmost is the fact that I'm going to make my blog readable again. There are somethings that I want to blog about and I want every mother F***er of my friends to read. If I post anything that I don't want them to read... Then I'll just save it as a draft...


I miss my army life... A lot... Where else in Singapore can you do such stupid ass stuff and get away with it?? Where else in Singapore can you talk non-stop about girls and other stuff that only we guys understand. Where else can we undergo our change into men? I tell you, I miss my army life a lot. Even though I didn't get along well with most of the specs due to different command ways, but I got along damn well with my men, and for that I'm grateful.


Fuck lah, only make me feel more emo only... And who the hell can I turn to to talk about these stuff?? No one...

Short Intro
Yong Jun
22
Facing Mid-Life crisis. Or Quarter-life crisis
Words don't do me justice. Honestly.


Chat
Links
Aishah
Amanda
Amanda Ng
Christina
Esther Ker
Eunice
Farhana
Jonathan
Karolynn
Kui Noi
Rachel
Shahida
Valerie
link


Thanks
Hard Work
Designer: Chocoxbaby
Resources: 1/ 2/ 3/ 4/