What's written here are my own thoughts. If you disagree with it, be professional and click the red X on the top right hand side. Please don't spam my C-box with vulgarities.
Sunday, May 16, 2010 @ 23:32
*
I have never ever thought that you're this kind of person seeing as to how we can talk and laugh together. But what you've done to my friend is too much. Even though I only know her for 4 months, I treat her as I would my sister if I had one. And yes, even though I only know her side of the story, I trust that she wouldn't lie about this sort of things. You made her cry, you made her depressed, how can you still act as if it's her fault. AND you had your chance, you blew it. I'm happy that she's strong enough to move on with her life instead of going back to someone who does not deserve her a single bit. If I see you, can I still act as if I don't know what has happened?? Can I still treat you the same way I did last time?? I honestly don't know... I really don't. But I made a promise. I'll try my best to uphold it. But heaven knows, you know what kind of guy I'm like. And besides, you're the first person in a long long long while who made my blood boil in such a way that it hasn't done for a long long time.