What's written here are my own thoughts. If you disagree with it, be professional and click the red X on the top right hand side. Please don't spam my C-box with vulgarities.
Wednesday, May 12, 2010 @ 15:59
*
It's kinda not fair. Everyone can be in a bad mood except me. So even when I'm feeling like shit, I have to put on a smile and fake that I'm alright, and that is so fking sickening. Why can't I have the right to be in a bad mood?? Why must i always be the one who cheer people up instead of getting cheered up myself?? It's always the case. I have to be there for everyone, regardless of what time or what I'm doing, even if it's 3am or I'm doing something important, I have to drop everything and do everything jus to cheer you up. And now, when it's my turn, will you do the same for me?? Will you go to the same lengths and do whatever you can to cheer me up?? No you fucking won't. If you do, I won't even be writing this post. It's not kinda unfair, it's fucking unfair.