What's written here are my own thoughts. If you disagree with it, be professional and click the red X on the top right hand side. Please don't spam my C-box with vulgarities.
Monday, May 10, 2010 @ 13:03
*
You know, I have always asked myself this very simple question. Why the hell do I care so much about what happens to people that I myself become so stressed out by their problems... At the end of the day, i always answer myself. I know what it feels like to be have friends and not be able to trust them. I know what it's like to not be able to count on people when you really need help. I know what it's like to be all alone... I wouldn't ever wish that on anyone. So I'll try my best to be there for whoever needs me, even though they might not appreciate it, even though they might find me irritating... Even though they might scold me for doing such a thing. But at the very least, I hope they know that I have no bloody fucking obligation to do this shit for you idiots. Keep scolding me, and when the time comes that you really need someone to turn to, you'll find that I'll push you away. It's as simple as that.