<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/35583337?origin\x3dhttp://subjectivityisthekey.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
What's written here are my own thoughts. If you disagree with it, be professional and click the red X on the top right hand side. Please don't spam my C-box with vulgarities.
Thursday, June 17, 2010 @ 09:11
*
Earthquakes can't shake us
Cyclones can't break us
Hurricanes can't take away our love



It is now mid June. I think I'll only be updating once every 2 weeks unless there's any important things to talk about. It's mid June. 28th June is coming and so far i've still got no plans. =S if you really want the truth, I can't be bothered to ask others out. Confirm they give some stupid reason, say what got school or project to finish first, so to spare myself the disappointment, I'll be saving my breathe and saliva and heartbreak (as if). Haha.

Ok, so fast forward 2 weeks from my last post, I've already been accepted into a school. SIM finally decided to send me a parcel bomb (it was that big and thick) and it states that they've accepted me into their course. So now, I've solved the problem of finding a school to go to, now I've to worry about how to pay the school fees. $5.5K every 6 months is no joke ok. Honestly speaking from the bottom of my heart, I can just throw everything to my parents and expect them to cover me fully, just like what my older brother did. But I don't want to be so useless. I'm turning 21 for god sakes. I'm going to become a fully fledged adult already. But I can say this honestly after going for all the stupid briefings and what not, it's a bloody lousy organization. They expect us to go for a stupid complusory orientation camp that they only tell us the week before. And up to now, I still don't know what time to report to school. Thanks alot ar. But, it's all for the sake of that stupid piece of paper. All for the piece of paper.

Ok, so all my colleagues at work know this. I'm talking about what happened on 11th June. I know the board got put 11th and 12th June, but it happened on the 11th k. Not going to repeat what happened. Sure everyone hear until sian already. All I can say is, it's a learning experience. A good one at that. Now I know what to do already. But the irritating thing is that how some people think that they know better and try to act smart. Like hello? I was the one stuck up there. You weren't even around. How on earth is it possible that you know more then me?? Pray tell.

K, I started this post on the 17th of June. It's already a month later. Can't remember what I wanted to write. So I shall just post what I've written.

Short Intro
Yong Jun
22
Facing Mid-Life crisis. Or Quarter-life crisis
Words don't do me justice. Honestly.


Chat
Links
Aishah
Amanda
Amanda Ng
Christina
Esther Ker
Eunice
Farhana
Jonathan
Karolynn
Kui Noi
Rachel
Shahida
Valerie
link


Thanks
Hard Work
Designer: Chocoxbaby
Resources: 1/ 2/ 3/ 4/