What's written here are my own thoughts. If you disagree with it, be professional and click the red X on the top right hand side. Please don't spam my C-box with vulgarities.
Sunday, June 06, 2010 @ 11:05
*
There are 5 steps to dealing with grief. First, we deny the fact that it has even happen. When denial doesn't work, we turn to anger to blame the hurt on someone. When that doesn't work, we start bargaining with God, asking him to take something else in exchange for the thing that we lost. After the bargaining comes depression. We become depress when none of the above work and we withdraw into ourselves. We think that it's our fault that the thing has happened. And finally, after sometime, we finally accept the fact that it has happened and start to move on.
I've already tried denying the fact that it has happen but it has happened. I've already been angry with why it has happened and have vented it out. There's no point in bargaining with God, everything happens for a reason. Acceptance is still a long long way away. I still have to deal with depression first... Oh well.
22 days to go. I'm not ready to grow old yet.