What's written here are my own thoughts. If you disagree with it, be professional and click the red X on the top right hand side. Please don't spam my C-box with vulgarities.
Saturday, August 28, 2010 @ 11:50
*
You know, ever since from young I've always had this thought. Or wish at least. I've always wished that when I die, I don't want people mourning me or giving my life analogy as if they know me that well. As well as you think you know me, think again. There's a million and one things that you don't know about me. So don't tell others my life story when you don't know the full story. In fact, I rather the people who come for my funeral to have a party. Don't waste your time mourning for me. I'm already dead. Nothing you do will bring me back to life. don't waste time mourning for me. Have fun, catch up with each other. Have a party. In my honour. That's good enough. Am I crazy for thinking this way?? Hmmm... Maybe I am, maybe I am.