<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/35583337?origin\x3dhttp://subjectivityisthekey.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
What's written here are my own thoughts. If you disagree with it, be professional and click the red X on the top right hand side. Please don't spam my C-box with vulgarities.
Thursday, September 23, 2010 @ 14:43
*
It's been one month since I last blogged. Oh well, what to do? Assignment due dates, crazy tests, stupid lecturers and classmates... The list goes on and on. Well, it's time for me to dust the dust off you and start again. Because I love you so much my blog. Haha. You were there for me when others didn't want to be, you were there for me when others ran away. You didn't judge. For that I thank you.

K, I'm actually doing my assignment now... Just wanted to post a quicky because I know that I'm neglecting you. I'll post a full detailed report after I'm done with my things ok.

K Shahida, I know you still read my blog on and off so this is for you. I am super freaking happy for you lorh. Congratulations. Finally. Hopefully you'll be happier now with this guy then you were last time. I know I don't need to say this but, you still can find me for anything hor. Haha. But tell him hor, he break your heart or anything like that, like what happened last time, you tell him that I'll come knocking on his door with my gang behind me. Haha. I'm sick and tired of my friends being hurt. You tell him that k, haha. Macam Paham. But judging how you've been wordshipping him all the time, I think there won't be any of such problems anymore hmm? Haha. Take care k, Like I told you so many times already, I am super freaking happy for you. :D

K, back to my assignment. :(

Short Intro
Yong Jun
22
Facing Mid-Life crisis. Or Quarter-life crisis
Words don't do me justice. Honestly.


Chat
Links
Aishah
Amanda
Amanda Ng
Christina
Esther Ker
Eunice
Farhana
Jonathan
Karolynn
Kui Noi
Rachel
Shahida
Valerie
link


Thanks
Hard Work
Designer: Chocoxbaby
Resources: 1/ 2/ 3/ 4/