<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/35583337?origin\x3dhttp://subjectivityisthekey.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
What's written here are my own thoughts. If you disagree with it, be professional and click the red X on the top right hand side. Please don't spam my C-box with vulgarities.
Wednesday, October 27, 2010 @ 04:44
*
Dear you,

I cannot stop thinking about you now that I've finally decided what to do. And I'm just waiting for my exams to be done. Now's not the time to do what I want to do. So I'll just have to be patient I guess.

My life is bursting apart at the seams. I'm really really trying my best to keep everything together. :| Roller Coaster of an emotional ride... And too bad, now that I know that there's still people reading my blog, I shan't elaborate any further.

Oh yes, the time stamp on all of the postings are real. That's the time I've been sleeping at for the past month because of my exams. Sleeping this early and waking up in 4-5 hours time. I'm dead tired. I'm just afraid I won't be able to wake up for work on the 3rd... 1 day after my final paper... :| Let's see how it goes again.

And dear sister of mine, I've got something to ask you. Haha. Now our roles reverse already ar... Hmmm... Sigh, but you know what they say about advice, it's something you already know, just that you don't want to accept it... :| Oh well...

I've never been more nervous sitting for a paper. WTF lorh, even A levels wasn't as bad as this. I'm seriously freaking out now lah. And it's only Semester 1... GG-ed

Oh well, for now, sleep. I can't keep my eyes open any longer.

Love,
Me.

Short Intro
Yong Jun
22
Facing Mid-Life crisis. Or Quarter-life crisis
Words don't do me justice. Honestly.


Chat
Links
Aishah
Amanda
Amanda Ng
Christina
Esther Ker
Eunice
Farhana
Jonathan
Karolynn
Kui Noi
Rachel
Shahida
Valerie
link


Thanks
Hard Work
Designer: Chocoxbaby
Resources: 1/ 2/ 3/ 4/