<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/35583337?origin\x3dhttp://subjectivityisthekey.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
What's written here are my own thoughts. If you disagree with it, be professional and click the red X on the top right hand side. Please don't spam my C-box with vulgarities.
Sunday, November 21, 2010 @ 22:40
*
It's almost been a month since I last blogged. Kinda lost the mood for blogging already. I don't know what to say or what to type that can convey my feelings that I want to say but at the same time, not revel too much about what it's about. Confue-ing no?? Don't worry, I'm a very very confusing person.

My exams have ended almost about a month already. Don't want to think about it. Results coming out in about a week time. I'm seriously freaking worried that I'll have to repeat my semester next semester. I'm still crossing my fingers everyday. Hope is all I have left.

My younger brothers had their Secondary 4 graduation dinner recently. It reminded me of my own graduations that I've attended, my own secondary 4 graduation, my JC graduation and my graduation from the army. Hopefully, there's a university graduation somewhere in the future. It brings back the startling fact to be true, time flies even when you are not having fun.

5 years ago was my secondary school graduation. Don't remember much about it, just that it was held at the Chevrons. Cheapskate I know, my younger brothers graduation was held at the Swisshotel. Like wtf right?? I know. I don't remember much about it. Just that, at that time, there was happiness at the fact that we had finished our O levels and sadness at the same time, because we all knew that we would be going our own way. Sad to say, I've lost touch with most of them. Except for a few. To me, it's like this, if I put in the effort to keep in contact with you and you don't care, guess what, I wouldn't give a damn too. It just shows that you're the type of friend whom I should just forget about.



3 years ago I graduated from JC. It was held at Amara Sentosa. First time I dressed up till like some business man like that. Sadly to say, not all my classmates bothered to go for the event. Even then, those that went... Nothing to say. I'm still in contact with some of my JC friends. Sadly, none of them are from my class. I kinda hated my class honestly speaking. More than half of my class sucks. For lack of better words. Yes, I know you're reading my blog. So be it, I doubt we would even meet up anyway. I still can't believe lorh. What kind of "smart" Uni students will wear jeans and not think to bring extra clothes when we already said that we were going to a beach?? But I still have a close relationship with a few people from JJ. At least they bother to message me once in a while.

1 year ago, I graduated (ORD-ed) from army. The times spent there was... Amazing to say the least. Don't listen to what people say about going for army. It's a seriously good experience. I enjoyed myself most of the time. Yes, it's tough, but at the same time, the jack-assing done there was damn fun. Driving a tank and banging into trees to knock them down? Priceless. I've got another super long post on my army life. I'll post it soon. Finalizing things now.

I miss some of my friends. A lot. But oh well, I can't keep doing things while they don't want to do anything, but still make so much noi. If you think you can do better, please, the stage is yours. If not, than please, appreciate the effort that people put in alright.

I dread the day I "graduate" from my job. I've become too attached to you guys at work already... Too much.

Short Intro
Yong Jun
22
Facing Mid-Life crisis. Or Quarter-life crisis
Words don't do me justice. Honestly.


Chat
Links
Aishah
Amanda
Amanda Ng
Christina
Esther Ker
Eunice
Farhana
Jonathan
Karolynn
Kui Noi
Rachel
Shahida
Valerie
link


Thanks
Hard Work
Designer: Chocoxbaby
Resources: 1/ 2/ 3/ 4/