<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/35583337?origin\x3dhttp://subjectivityisthekey.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
What's written here are my own thoughts. If you disagree with it, be professional and click the red X on the top right hand side. Please don't spam my C-box with vulgarities.
Thursday, January 26, 2012 @ 06:12
*
So I decided to show my blog address on my Twitter page. Hopefully this doesn't come back and bite me in the arse... Just like last time...

So... Where do I start?? How about the beginning?? It's a very good place to start. When you read you begin with ABC, when you sing you begin with Do Ri Me. Lol.

So first off, my blog is... going to be 6 years old. Started it in J2. Don't even know how long ago that is now. My life is a blur now. I'm just living each day as it comes. Don't have any plans for the future, don't have any career goals. I feel like I'm just wasting my life already everyday... =/ But oh well... Like I said, quarter life crisis.

Anyway, side-track. So why this blog?? No idea. I just think blogger is still much better than tumblr. Sorry all you die hard tumblr freaks. I just think that a blog is for us to express ourselves thru words, not photos. What's the point of that? I rather express myself thru words. But I do know that a picture speaks a thousand words. But I prefer words. But I have a better command of words. I'm not showing off or anything. I do have a better grasp of english, but that's at the expense of my chinese. So everything is fair in this world. My chinese is horrible. Just ask those who work with me.

So... Name of the blog? Why subjectivity? I actually wanted it to be subjective, but it's not that nice. So... Why subjectivity?? Because EVERYTHING, and I do mean EVERYTHING in this world is subjective. Actually... It depends on perception. Because as they say, perception is everything. Even my blog title... =)=

=)= What do you see?? Do you see a smiley face or do you see a frowning face?? I see a human being to be honest. So what is your perception? What do you perceive it to be? My blog title is a reminder to me that everything, even something as simple as a word or a phrase can be viewed differently by different people. Therefore we should never ever judge a person by what he or she has done, I'm sure that they have their own reasons for doing what they did and why. It's just that we don't know the reason why.

So don't jump to conclusions as to why people say the things that they say, or the way that they act. Ask them, talk to them, find out the reason behind their actions. Even then, what right do you have to judge them for what they did? What gives you a right to say that they have no right to do what they are doing/did? If they don't judge you, why do you judge them?

So yup, new readers to my blog, this is what I will post, or something along those lines. Get used to it, or get lost. Lol.

Short Intro
Yong Jun
22
Facing Mid-Life crisis. Or Quarter-life crisis
Words don't do me justice. Honestly.


Chat
Links
Aishah
Amanda
Amanda Ng
Christina
Esther Ker
Eunice
Farhana
Jonathan
Karolynn
Kui Noi
Rachel
Shahida
Valerie
link


Thanks
Hard Work
Designer: Chocoxbaby
Resources: 1/ 2/ 3/ 4/