<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/35583337?origin\x3dhttp://subjectivityisthekey.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
What's written here are my own thoughts. If you disagree with it, be professional and click the red X on the top right hand side. Please don't spam my C-box with vulgarities.
Saturday, May 12, 2012 @ 20:16
*
Dear Bessie,

I recently met or rather, not met, got to know a girl better. I mean better as in more then hi-bye friends. Her name? Elle Khalidah Routh. I hope I got it right this time, if not I'm sure she'll kill me if she ever reads this post.

It's funny really. I mean, I've known who she is for 1 year plus but it's only recently that we started getting close to one another. I say it's funny because when I first saw her, you know, I couldn't stand her and all I wanted to do was give her a tight slap to her face. She was that damn irritating last time. Minah like one minah, k lah, to be honest, she was a bitch. Lol. I'm really going to get beaten up by her if she reads this. BUT I've seen her change from the bitch that she WAS to the woman she is now. She is a constant reminder to me that people can change, not only for the worse, but for the better as well. Honestly, I'm glad that I've met her. I'm sure we've all met that one person who we really wish that we never had the bad luck to meet. But I do believe that it's my good fortune that I managed to meet her. She reminds me of another person whom I known in the past, but I've lost contact with. Not really, but you know, after so time of not talking with someone, even though you might be good friends with them, there's always this awkward moment that you don't know what to talk about.

She... has taught me a lot. I admit, my view on life is very very naive. She has taught me a lot of about life. OH! I KNOW WHO SHE REMINDS ME OF ALREADY! SHE REMINDS ME OF SITI! That's why the name was tugging at my memory. Anyway, I digress. I do believe that after I met her, I've become much much more patient as compared to the past. Very very much more patient. Those who know me in the past and compare me now and then, I'm sure they will say that there's a huge difference. And I have to thank her for that. I've always known that I was impatient, but to have someone fuck me upside down till as stubborn as I am I also just apologize. Hey, when stubborn meets stubborn, the more stubborn will win. Looks like she's more of an ass than me. Stubborn like an arse mah.

I can go on and on and on, but really. I thank God (though I'm a free-thinker) that he/she allowed me to meet someone like her during my lifetime. So thank you God, and thank you to you, Miss Elle Khalidah Routh/ Anico Hans Gummares for teaching me so much about life. You're better than any school. So thanks Baby Girl.

Short Intro
Yong Jun
22
Facing Mid-Life crisis. Or Quarter-life crisis
Words don't do me justice. Honestly.


Chat
Links
Aishah
Amanda
Amanda Ng
Christina
Esther Ker
Eunice
Farhana
Jonathan
Karolynn
Kui Noi
Rachel
Shahida
Valerie
link


Thanks
Hard Work
Designer: Chocoxbaby
Resources: 1/ 2/ 3/ 4/