<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/35583337?origin\x3dhttp://subjectivityisthekey.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
What's written here are my own thoughts. If you disagree with it, be professional and click the red X on the top right hand side. Please don't spam my C-box with vulgarities.
Tuesday, June 19, 2012 @ 19:48
*
I'm not going to tweet what I want to say because I'm having an argument with 2 different people, and I know for certain because it has already happened that what I tweet for A, B is going to think its meant for him/her. So to prevent any further misunderstanding, I'm going to blog instead. And when you finally read this B, I'm not referring to you but to A.

But let me clarify now, whatever I blogged, if the shoe fits, please wear it.

If I have been less than a friend, not even a good friend or best friend but just as a simple friend, if I've been less than that to you, please tell me now. Can't I even have my own friends whom I didn't meet for a long time and just want to see them again? Why must you put it this way? Have I ever put them over you or show favoritism to them? I've always put you first, especially in the state that you're in now, I've always put you first, even over myself sometimes... Let me correct that, most of the times. It's only in those rare occasions will I put myself first, and thats because I have to, not because I want to. Your happiness and well being has always been my top priority or one of my top priority.

I don't want to continue anymore because I'm too pissed to continue, and I know if I continue all the vulgarities will come out, and I know 100% that when B reads this, we're going to have a mother of all fights...

But I want to say this... If you think that I can't do anymore for you as a friend, that you can't gain anymore out of being friends with me, if you really want to go, just go. I don't want to try so hard to hold on to friends who feel as though they are being forced to stay with me. I don't want to try my hardest to get you to stay, then I become so unhappy nor you staying because you feel bad because I'm trying so hard. If you really want to go, go with my blessings. I'll hurt, I'll probably emo for a week or a month, but my life will go on. Always will, always has.

Short Intro
Yong Jun
22
Facing Mid-Life crisis. Or Quarter-life crisis
Words don't do me justice. Honestly.


Chat
Links
Aishah
Amanda
Amanda Ng
Christina
Esther Ker
Eunice
Farhana
Jonathan
Karolynn
Kui Noi
Rachel
Shahida
Valerie
link


Thanks
Hard Work
Designer: Chocoxbaby
Resources: 1/ 2/ 3/ 4/