<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/35583337?origin\x3dhttp://subjectivityisthekey.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
What's written here are my own thoughts. If you disagree with it, be professional and click the red X on the top right hand side. Please don't spam my C-box with vulgarities.
Saturday, July 21, 2012 @ 03:06
*
Watching a movie, actually we can learn a lot from movies. Movies can teach us a lot as long as we open our eyes and try to see the lessons that they are teaching us. So... The movie I learned a lot from this time?? Ice Age 4...

Manny the mammoth taught me that no matter what a child does or what a child says, a parent's love for their children cannot be measured. They will still be there for you no matter what.

Sid the... what the heck is he? A sloth? Ya, whatever he is, he taught me that no matter what you are, who you are, how often you screw up, there's always still a time for you to shine, and nobody else has screwed up more times than he did.

Diego the sabre-tooth tiger taught me that you don't have to do things alone, no matter what it is, there's still people around who are willing to help you. In his own words, you have to find your own herd.

Granny the old sloth taught me that no matter what others think of you, continue doing what it is that you want to do, even if people say that you're crazy, that you're delusional. End of the day, she was right after all. Preciousssssssssssssssssssss~

And finally... Scrat the squirrel taught me that no matter what the hell happens to you, NEVER EVER GIVE UP. And I'm sure everyone knows how often things "goes" his way. Have we ever seen him giving up on getting his acorn? So we should never give up on what we are doing.

1 movie, and look how much it has taught me. I look forward to seeing what Dark knight rises can teach me. I cannot wait to catch that movie.

PS: I think I'm just jealous. Jealousy is an ugly emotion after all. Point out one way I'm lousier than her. Honestly.

Short Intro
Yong Jun
22
Facing Mid-Life crisis. Or Quarter-life crisis
Words don't do me justice. Honestly.


Chat
Links
Aishah
Amanda
Amanda Ng
Christina
Esther Ker
Eunice
Farhana
Jonathan
Karolynn
Kui Noi
Rachel
Shahida
Valerie
link


Thanks
Hard Work
Designer: Chocoxbaby
Resources: 1/ 2/ 3/ 4/