What's written here are my own thoughts. If you disagree with it, be professional and click the red X on the top right hand side. Please don't spam my C-box with vulgarities.
Monday, January 22, 2007 @ 21:49
*
I really don't see what's the point of having a blog if whatever I write up here, people are just going to pick up on it and make a hell lot of noise about it. Hello you idiots. This is MY blog? Not yours? Why can't I blog whatever I want? Did I even ask you to read it? If I'm restricted until like that, I might as well don't blog at all... Did I ever stop you for saying what you want to say on your own blogs? You know what, In short right, just ************************************************** and leave me alone.
Saturday was spent at Vivo city... Motivating people. I danced with Karolyn! Not that I had anyone else to dance with anyway... The rest were all either OGLs or J1s. Since i know neither, so... Stick with someone i know lah... Mr Subash booked too many buses liao! Lol. I was on the bus with only 6 CSLs going to Vivo city. 6 of us in a big bus. Lol. Too good to be true liao... Zzzz... Reach there same thing as last years campfire loh... Just shout and dance... Lol... I know how to dance She Bangs liao... In 2 mass dance sessions? Lol... Because got someone teaching me what... Thanks... Hats off to the new J1s... They were actually more motivated than us J2s. After that took the bus back to school... To show how retarded Karolyn is...
Me: Omg, It's already 1130! I thought it was only 1030! etc etc etc
Karolyn: You damn retarded leh!
Later when we reach school...
Karolyn: Ehh? It's 12am already ar? I thought it was just 1100...
She gave me a one page long letter. =) Really made my day... Thanks retarded girl...
So I'm stupid lah. I have to go for extra lessons while you don't have to, You can pass all your tests without mugging while I fail mine even though I mug. Ok loh, I'm stupid loh.Stupid... Totally ruined my day today... I scolded **** 5 times during maths lecture? Lucky I never resolve not to scold anything... Lol.
The 4ngelofd34th has taken my soul to another place...
Labels: Karolyn