<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/35583337?origin\x3dhttp://subjectivityisthekey.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
What's written here are my own thoughts. If you disagree with it, be professional and click the red X on the top right hand side. Please don't spam my C-box with vulgarities.
Tuesday, January 30, 2007 @ 20:47
*
I tell you... If this goes on, I'm so going to be dead at the end of the week... Today's already tuesday... Past few nights, guess who suffered from sleeplessness, falling asleep only at 1am, only to wake up at 3am due to a nightmare than be unable to fall asleep until 5am than wake up at 6am... 3 guesses... And the first 2 don't count... I guess... No matter what advices people give, from ignoring them to treating them to dinner to just telling them to screw off, it's hard to put it into action... The cold war has started...

I know this is just adding kerosine to the fire but I really really miss sms-ing *******... I feel so bored without sms-ing her... What the heck... Why am I feeling this way??? Screw it...

Labels:


Short Intro
Yong Jun
22
Facing Mid-Life crisis. Or Quarter-life crisis
Words don't do me justice. Honestly.


Chat
Links
Aishah
Amanda
Amanda Ng
Christina
Esther Ker
Eunice
Farhana
Jonathan
Karolynn
Kui Noi
Rachel
Shahida
Valerie
link


Thanks
Hard Work
Designer: Chocoxbaby
Resources: 1/ 2/ 3/ 4/