What's written here are my own thoughts. If you disagree with it, be professional and click the red X on the top right hand side. Please don't spam my C-box with vulgarities.
Tuesday, January 09, 2007 @ 22:20
*
I'm so gonna fail A levels... I don't understand complex numbers, I just learnt how to draw Argand digrams while the rest already done finish everything... I'm So slow... Bio is gone... Mdm Sim just went through linked genes and I have totally no idea what she was going through just now until the last part... Chemistry... Organic chem is screwed man... So screwed that I don't even think I want to study for it... Lit... Haven't even read finish Duchess yet... I can read a 700+ page book in 4 hours and I can't even read 20 pages of the Duchess in 30 mins... Karolyn ar... I don't think i can give you the summary liao... I don't even think I can read it finish in time... I'm so sorry k... GP... Haven't start yet but I think that's the only subject which i can do well in... NOTE: My defination of doing well is getting a pass... I think I'm gonna do badly for A levels...
Other than Academic wise, Karolyn gave me a Kangaroo!!! A REAL ( not live ) BUT STILL A REAL KANGAROO!!! :)))))))))))))))))))))) Now i feel so paiseh... Lol... I only joke only than she take it for real... Thanks alot Karolyn! One more thing... She stop calling me retarded liao... Lol... She calling me by my name liao... So i guess I should do the same? Lol... And the thing they talked just now while waiting for the bus ar... Really... Something to do with having brains and _________... Wa Lao... This kind of thing also say...
TOMORROW'S MAIN EVENT: THE ROASTING OF A LIVE VALERIE FOR WRITING SUCH THINGS IN THE 06S02 BLOG. ALL ARE INVITED TO WITNESS IT!!!
Playing CS with bots that only have knives while you have all weapons available to you is really really a good way of reliefing stress. :)
Anybody wants to buy love fiesta tickets from me?? Lol...
Everyone, the school collar pin is dangerous! I don't mean the pin end. The whole thing is just dangerous. Don't believe, see my right thumb... The whole top of it got sliced by the collar pin...
Someone do me a favour and whack me real hard the next time you see me...
Labels: Karolyn