<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/35583337?origin\x3dhttp://subjectivityisthekey.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
What's written here are my own thoughts. If you disagree with it, be professional and click the red X on the top right hand side. Please don't spam my C-box with vulgarities.
Thursday, January 11, 2007 @ 21:17
*
This post is utter nonsense and randomness... Just want to show a few things...

I slaughtered a cow... I killed my cow... I'm so sorry... I just wanted to change the battery... and you fell to pieces... I'll revive you when I have the time to...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I got a kangaroo! I got a kangaroo! I got a kangaroo! I got a kangaroo! I got a kangaroo!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Why is it that everytime a evil character comes into the show, it must always be way cooler than the hero of the show?

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Anybody wants a free ride?

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Karolyn bully me!!!! Karolyn bully me!!! I never call her name and she still calls me a jerk... AND SHE MADE FUN OF MY CHINESE!!!!!! PFFFTT! Karolyn bully me!!!

I miss smsing a few people... SOMEHOW, I always don't receive a reply from them... WTH? Zzzz Never mind, I got one thousand free sms now. Can flood someone's inbox with nonsense... Now who shall that be??

I am freaking weird ok... I don't collect normal stuff like Karolyn collecting Tiggers or Jonathan collecting model guns... Guess what I collect? I collect coke cans. =) From all around the world. Don't you think it's cool to collect something that is like this in Singapore and something else in another part of the world? Damn cool lah. I also collect dices. =) My prized dice, a 20-sided dice. =))))) Used that to play monopoly once... Guess how many turns it took to finish the whole board... 3... LOL... I also collect hour-glasses. =))))))))))

OH YA!! Guess whose the organizers for next Saturday's Vivo City event!!! Oh yea, Youths Rock!@ South-west motivators are J1s, the organizers are CSLs. WOOTS!!!

That aside... People who want to give up, including myself, keep holding on!! We already come so far already... Just a few more months only... Last lap liao, than can forget about studying for 2 years. =) So keep holding on!!!!!!

PS: GO SUPERWOMAN!!!!!! YOU CAN DO IT!!! I TAKE MY HAT OFF TO YOU (IF I WAS WEARING ANY IN THE FIRST PLACE. LOL!). YOU ARE REALLY SUPERWOMAN SIA... NEXT TIME WANT TO BULLY YOU MUST USE KRYPTIONITE FIRST... LOL! Jia You

PSS: People who want me to link them, TAG WITH A PROPER LINK! Don't give me a dead link lah... -.-"

Labels: , ,


Short Intro
Yong Jun
22
Facing Mid-Life crisis. Or Quarter-life crisis
Words don't do me justice. Honestly.


Chat
Links
Aishah
Amanda
Amanda Ng
Christina
Esther Ker
Eunice
Farhana
Jonathan
Karolynn
Kui Noi
Rachel
Shahida
Valerie
link


Thanks
Hard Work
Designer: Chocoxbaby
Resources: 1/ 2/ 3/ 4/