What's written here are my own thoughts. If you disagree with it, be professional and click the red X on the top right hand side. Please don't spam my C-box with vulgarities.
Sunday, February 11, 2007 @ 22:39
*
First things first, hats off to girls who can walk around for so long in high heels around and around... I walk around in sport shoes already want to die can... Lol...
So saturday and Sunday were spent walking around doing some last minute new year shopping. Me? I wanted to get a new bag and new shoes. So we went around and around and around. Those who want to know what, go read Joanthan's blog. Anyway, I met a lot of people on Saturday... Alex in the MRT, Chin Chye at Bugis, OG16 at Marina where
Karolyn Gan whacked me which brought on a massive headache and finally Wei Hao on the way back. Wth... Anyway, after coming back on Saturday, my parents told me that we had to go pray to my grandfather in the morning and go for a dinner at night. So there goes my plan of studying on Sunday. So what the hell, I stayed up the whole night on Saturday studying can... Zzzz... Haha. Than went to JP to meet Jonathan and ZC to buy stuff. I finally bought my shoes. =D Who cares what others think. They can go to ************ for all I care. Lol. Than went to Karaoke Session with my father's side of the family than dinner. My father side of the family... Wa lao... All got university degree lah...Stressful... Must keep up the tradition... Lol...
Valentine's day is coming... Who wants a Valentine's day present? Tag! If not see whether I want to get for you anot... I already getting for 2 people... 1 being the person who keeps whacking me... Oh yes, to all 06S02 girls, be prepared to be suprised on Valentines day. =D
I'm so dead. So much homework and test to study for... Someone tell me what came out in Chemistry SPA and Biology SPA. Thanks! Lol.
Labels: Karolyn, Valentine day