What's written here are my own thoughts. If you disagree with it, be professional and click the red X on the top right hand side. Please don't spam my C-box with vulgarities.
Sunday, February 18, 2007 @ 00:47
*
I wrote a damn long post yesterday, but i guess I shouldn't have posted it so I deleted it. I guess ignorance is really bliss... I really don't know what I should blog about... Just got nothing else to do I guess... Who wants to know about my boring life anyway...
Christina makes alot of sense. I really can't please everyone. I can't even please myself... You people don't know how many times i feel like giving up on everything... I can't even please myself, god knows how many times i hate myself... Stop giving me stress lah... I really on the edge already can...
And to those people who keep saying that I don't talk to you on MSN, Stop it ok, just fcuking stop it. Why don't say you're trying to push the blame to me? Like YOU talk to me on MSN. Stop it lah...
Karolyn... Thanks for that paragraph... It seriously means alot... But for once right, just for once... Just Shoo... ( You know what I mean...) Just shoo lah... And congratulations... I'm happy for you k...
Labels: Christina, Karolyn