What's written here are my own thoughts. If you disagree with it, be professional and click the red X on the top right hand side. Please don't spam my C-box with vulgarities.
Saturday, February 24, 2007 @ 00:33
*
If hell has a position reserved especially for me for what I say and do, so be it... I will gladly go to hell if I get to say what I want to say...
This past week has been total SHIT ok... Totally shit shit shit shit as in S.H.I.T...
I wanna rip my heart out of myself so that I'll never ever feel like this again... Rip it out and lock it somewhere far far away...
Try going back home everyday to a home where your parents blame you for every little shit that happens... From sleeping in the afternoon to staying up late to do homework to god knows what else... People tired will naturally fall alseep one right. Bloody hell, I ask those 2 idiots to follow the example I set is it? They already sec one they cannot think for themselves what's right and what's wrong ar? Are they really that damn stupid that they can't tell what's right from what's wrong? And why the hell do you blame me for everything that goes wrong??? Is it my fault that you always tell me last minute that I have to go out with you when I already planned to do my homework during that time? Or that I stay up just to finish it just so that I can hand it up on the deadline? Stop freaking take things out on me just because you're angry with the rest...
Hell, I might as well continue... What the F*** did i do to you? What's your problem with me??? I never even do anything lah... You mother F***ing **. Don't think just because you're a F***ing girl you can get away with it... I have had enough of you...
I so want to kill Kingsley(?) the fucking idiot who wrote that animals have no rights... Fucking idiot, if you haven't noticed, humans are animals too... What makes you think that humans are superior? Just because they can walk and talk? Put a lion and a human into a jungle... We'll see whose ass gets kicked... I tell you, mother nature will kick our asses so badly one of these days...
Very smart hor, go together as a class so that we won't get scolded for coming late... All said yes and guess what? Whose the first to run off and leave those asking Mr Fei questions behind...
It's now 0131... I so feel like opening the door, take a deep breathe and yell: "Fuck off" to everyone in the vacinity...
I really really want to go to that place now... Really do... Right now this instant... But it's on the other side of Singapore... The really really end of Singapore... Heck, I'm going there on Sunday... I need to spend some time there... Spending time there always makes me feel relaxed... Can study there also... Settled... I'm going on Sunday...
Guess who just failed his GP test and Maths test...
Karolyn, I'm just trying to cheer you up ok... You don't have to go all nuts on me... But than again... Maybe I should just mind my own business...
Damn, it's 2am... Guess who has to wake up at 7am tomorrow... And guess whose going to just lay there thinking about what the hell is going on...
Of course lah, there'll be SOME PEOPLE who will use this to prove their point that I'm an "Unsympathatic Asshole who cares nothing but others but himself" person... Let me show you what an unsympathatic Asshole I can be than...
Hell, here I come... Save a space for me...
Labels: Rants