<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/35583337?origin\x3dhttp://subjectivityisthekey.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
What's written here are my own thoughts. If you disagree with it, be professional and click the red X on the top right hand side. Please don't spam my C-box with vulgarities.
Tuesday, February 13, 2007 @ 20:47
*
It's the little things that people do, no matter how small, no matter how insignificant that makes things all worth while... That smile on your face, the look in your eye... The one simple message that you sent, the things that you do... So this post is once again dedicated to Karolyn for a simple reason...

She sent me a message in the morning that woke me up and for that I'm grateful cause stupid me off-ed my alarm and went back to sleep again. =D What to do, tired what... So Thank you Karolyn cause if you didn't message me, I would be late, than I would be in a bad mood the whole day... So thank you Karolyn Gan... AND THANKS SO MUCH FOR LENDING ME YOUR CALCULATOR FOR SPA(stic)! Thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you... But no thanks for calling me retarded when I thanked you this morning... =X And i hope you had fun with you know what today... Lol...

Tomorrow's Valentine's day... I'm all alone... I'm so lonely... Lol... HAHAHAHA... Who wants a date???

Thank you those who gave a smile today. You guys brighten up my day... =D

Thank you for the person who invented the piano in 1709. ( SEE! I know! Cause I have to but still, I remember). Thank you

I'm never gonna say goodbye
Cos I never wanna see you cry
I swore to you my love would remain
And I swear it all over again and
I'm never gonna treat you bad
Cos I never wanna see you sad
I swore to share your joy and your pain
And I swear it all over again

Westlife; Swear it all again


Aiyah... Actually I wanted to type something else out but than i forgot... Sian... My train of thoughts just got de-railed...

Labels:


Short Intro
Yong Jun
22
Facing Mid-Life crisis. Or Quarter-life crisis
Words don't do me justice. Honestly.


Chat
Links
Aishah
Amanda
Amanda Ng
Christina
Esther Ker
Eunice
Farhana
Jonathan
Karolynn
Kui Noi
Rachel
Shahida
Valerie
link


Thanks
Hard Work
Designer: Chocoxbaby
Resources: 1/ 2/ 3/ 4/