<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/35583337?origin\x3dhttp://subjectivityisthekey.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
What's written here are my own thoughts. If you disagree with it, be professional and click the red X on the top right hand side. Please don't spam my C-box with vulgarities.
Friday, March 02, 2007 @ 22:53
*
I know lah... My blog skin is crapping up again... Can wait until I have the time to go find a new blog skin than I change ok...

Happy birthday Farhana...

So it looks like Heaven doesn't want me, Hell also don't want me... So I'm stuck on Earth... Too bad for those who wants to see me gone... I'm back and I'm here to stay...

NO MORE MT ANYMORE!!!! I GOT AN E WHICH IS STILL A PASS!!! NO MORE MT NO MORE MT NO MORE MT!!!!!!!

Rain Rain Rain... Such a nice weather... One of the few times I can wear a jacket around for the whole day and not sweat at all BUT... Getting caught in the rain 3 times in a row when you are going back home is not fun at all...

Aiyah... Got a lot of things happen this whole week... But I can't think up anything... Guess sleeping 3 hours a day while mugging for tests is taking it's toll finally, am I glad that it only takes it's toll on me now...

Wait... Let me try to recap...

Sunday: I went to Changi Airport the whole day... I also don't know why I went there at all but I was just feeling damn fucked up lah, so I went to the other side of the island, far away from anyone I know... It helped ok... I managed to study alot there lah... I manage to rephrase all my notes into phrases that only I will understand at a glance... Don't believe I show you my Genetics notes... You'll spend a long long time on it... Trust me... Than after that I... Went to plaza sing for god knows what reason... Lol... Must be because that stupid vegetable don't want to stay at home... Lol...

Monday: I stayed up until 3 to study for bio test... Crazy right... Can sleep don't want to sleep... BUt what to do... Must mug for the marks...

Tuesday: Bio test was first... It was ok lah... I COULD have finished all the questions but there was no time but hey, at least I know how to do all the questions... Civics was stupid... Form an all boys group to do scenario 2 and you end up with the parents coming in, catching them in the act and saying how proud they are of their child... LOL... Totally different ending lah... * Next time use Durex, it's better* Lol After school was spent with Siti... I now know both sides of the story... Things are not as peaceful as they seem... Lol... Than it was to the library to study...

Wednesday: Emmm.... Emmm... Nothing? Maths retest! I Think I can pass... I'm keeping my fingers cross again... I did manage to do all the questions...

Thursday: Hmmm... Chemistry practical... What the heck is going on??? I don't even know any calculations... And I filtered the damn mixture 4 times before giving up... I set the record for using the most number of clean and dry conical flask... And Miss Zhang broke my beaker for me lah!!! Never break loh, only can see the crack line than she say broken than she take marker keep hitting it... Wthh... End up I got to pay for it... Pfffft... Than it was Lit lecture... Bosola all the way man... I support Bosola... Pffft... End up my lecture book went home with Christina... Lol... First it was Karolyn... Than Christina... After school... I went to Macafe at JP... Iced chocolate there rocks man... Damn nice lah... I stoned there for one hour waiting for the vegetable to arrive... Than went to buy SOMEONE'S birthday gift... I swear, next time someone say get anything or surprise me, I'm not going to get anything... Cause there is nothing called anything and you want me to surprise you? Don't get you anything at all loh... LOL... Must be like a certain someone what... Have a crazyly huge obssession with Tiggers...

Friday: Slept at 3 again... Studied Chemistry... Than got to reach school at 0645 for CSL meeting... Wth... But hey... We were asked to do our reflection and they asked what have you learnt from being a CSL... I learnt alot ok... More than you'll ever know... Chemistry test was ok... I could answer most of the questions... Fingers cross that I'll pass... Karolyn took my maths book away... How am I going to revise my work if you take it away huh? What if I WANT to revise?? Lol... You better not laugh at all the notes I made at the top of the pages...

I don't know leh... But than like... Seeing people while they collect their A level results and cry is like... Totally peeping to me lah... It's their private thing what... If they want to share than they would share right... People cry than you video tape them... Like a fucker like that... But Mr Leow was right... We got to wake up already lah... Where got people lecture start 30 mins than walk in one... BUT I'm innocent...

CDAC thingy was ok... The CPR they teach and the one I learnt 3 years ago is different... But I still can save a life... If need to...

I found a study partner to study with me until 3am already... She's really entertaining... We were like... Joking from 12 midnight all the way until 3 while studying for bio and chemistry lah... She's damn nice ok... I shared my problems with her than she wanted to give me a hug... Awww... BUT THAN, that was if I fail my MT which I passed... =) But the only thing i got to say is... Why the heck you think I like Christina????!!!! But... Seriously... Thanks for keeping me company studying the whole nights... I appreciate it and everything you told me... =))) It's a secret... Lol... You have to steal my phone from me to find out who it's from...

Karolyn!!!! You retarded girl... Please lah, even if I'm busy you think I'll shoo you away meh??? You think I so cold-hearted ar... Don't stress already lah... You want I give you chocolate... Help you break your resolution... LOL... Wa lao... You got who already lah... And you know the thing we talked about? I think it's true... Haiz... Return me my maths booklet!!!! And you were suppose to scream when I showed you the lizard... *Impossible*

It's not what is said that matters, it can be as bad as hell itself... It's who says it that matters the most... I understand that now...

I need to past those 3 tests that I took this week... I tell you, if I pass all 3 ar, I will go into hyper mode and start loving studying like a mugger lah... I need the motivation I tell you...

Comparing J1 and J2 life, J1 life any break= going to play or sleeping... J2 break= more mugging... Haiz... Old already lah...

I'm going to sleep... I swear I'm so damn tired that while waiting for my brothers to give me the computer just now I just fell asleep standing up... Wth... I continue tomorrow lah... Finally, A good night's sleep... Just what the doctor ordered...

Everyone needs this ok... Everyone in the world... Take a moment dudes/dudettes, have a little patience... Emm... The bold parts are the parts that I feel that i should say?

Just have a little patience

I'm still hurting from a love I lost,
I'm feeling your frustration.
Any minute all the pain will stop.
Just hold me close inside your arms tonight,
don't be too hard on my emotions

Cause I need time.
My heart has no feeling.
So while I'm still healing,
Just try and have a little patience.

I really wanna start over again,
I know you wanna be my salvation.
The one that I can always depend.

I'll try to be strong.
Believe me, I'm trying to move on,
It's complicated but understand me.

Cause I need time,
My heart is numb has no feeling,
So while I'm still healing,
Just try and have a little patience,

Take that; Patience


I got to get me a few of those lizards... Imagine the amount of fun I would have with them... LOL...

Labels: , , ,


Short Intro
Yong Jun
22
Facing Mid-Life crisis. Or Quarter-life crisis
Words don't do me justice. Honestly.


Chat
Links
Aishah
Amanda
Amanda Ng
Christina
Esther Ker
Eunice
Farhana
Jonathan
Karolynn
Kui Noi
Rachel
Shahida
Valerie
link


Thanks
Hard Work
Designer: Chocoxbaby
Resources: 1/ 2/ 3/ 4/