What's written here are my own thoughts. If you disagree with it, be professional and click the red X on the top right hand side. Please don't spam my C-box with vulgarities.
Thursday, March 08, 2007 @ 23:36
*
Why do all good things come to an end???The world is unfair. It's totally unfair. No matter how hard you try, no matter how hard you do, there's always that person whose better than you. And it's not as if I don't want to pass once for a change, so why do all the teachers keep talking about you failing as if you purposely fail just to get on their nerves??? Please lah, give me a freaking chance to pass and wouldn't I like to pass? Wtf lah. And what makes it even more irritating is that people can study at the last minute and they can get As lah......................................................................................
As you can read lah, I screwed up my tests lah... It's............................. Depressing enough as it already is................................................. If this keeps up, I might as well save the money spent on A levels exam fee and just drop out of school now lah................................... I am sick and tired of studying everyday and get no results back in return.............. It just kills your morale, just makes you frustrated and just makes you want to give up....................... WTF, i never ever felt like this during J1... Wtf... If only I started worrying then... If only.................................................
Maybe I should look at the bright side of things, maybe I should be happy that at least my grades are improving... They seriously are... I used to get a really really lousy U but at least now I'm managing between a S or an E. I failed Bio by 3 marks... 3 measly marks cause I didn't have enough time to do an Eight mark question. Read properly, 8 Marks... And I'm damn unhappy can??? A stupidly simple test like differentiation and I can barely even pass it... I got 17.5 out of 30............................ WTF lah........... It's just freaking A maths work lah!!!!!!!!! And I can't even score welll for it............................................................................................ WTF lah.................................................. Maybe I should just be happy................ Take things one step at a time................ Learn how to walk before running..................................... And it sometimes makes me wonder why people wonder why suicide rates are so high in JC levels......................... But i screwed my GP test can... People write 3/4 pages all I manage to crap out is 1 and a half page........................................ Fuck lah...........
You know what??? If you don't want to help out or do something about it, than why dont you just shut the fuck up and keep quiet??? Seriously............ If you don't want to go for any class outing or anything, why don't you just SHUT THE FUCK UP and keep your comments to yourself you *************************!! I tell you, when I heard what you said, I just wanted to stand up and give you a punch lah................... Even though you are a girl.................. Shit......................................... What the hell is wrong with me?????? I even want to punch a girl......................... Shit..................................................................................................................................................... I think I'm losing it............................................
Cariola ar Cariola.................... Ai yah......................... Just read the post it note on your core readings lah.............. Everything I want to say is there............. But sometimes, the past keeps coming back to haunt you................................................
Most likely, guess whose going Changi again on Sunday................................................................ First 2 guesses don't count................................ I need to get away from everyone I know......................... Far far away........................................................... I guess Changi's as far as I can go...............................................
I'm certain that I'm still going to hell..............
The deepest valley is but next to the highest hills..... Labels: Quote, Rants